Data security breaches cost the US economy $100 billion annually, and they result in 13 million stolen identities and millions of exposed private records. To avoid being a part of these statistics, your company should know who can access its data, the methods used to protect it, and what happens if it’s compromised. This white paper walks you through questions to ask about data security—whether it’s handled in-house, using security software, or is managed by an outside company.
5 Learning Lessons
- Discover how most victims of cybercrime are selected
- Learn about your best option in defending data from security breaches
- Understand what questions you should ask about security
- Hear from industry experts about what measures your organization should take
- Get advice about obtaining a secure enterprise software system
About the Author
ProLink is the solution for outdated legacy systems, improved efficiency in business processes, transparent asset management, simplified compliance, and enterprise-level reporting. Whether your organization is looking for HFA software, a tax credit investment solution, a commercial real estate system, or needs custom software built from scratch: we can help.