In some agencies, asset management and compliance are performed in two separate functions, but ProLinkHFA helps you manage your assets and monitor compliance in one integrated solution.
The goal of asset management is to proactively administer individual assets in order to achieve the highest value of your portfolio. ProLinkHFA supports the asset management process by helping you define and manage risk criteria and collect and analyze property budgets, operating, and audited financials. Review the asset management outcomes both at the property and the portfolio levels.
The ProLinkHFA software suite helps you manage different compliance programs associated with your properties and buildings, encompassing bonds, loans, grants, HOME, Low Income Housing Tax Credit, and additional set-asides. The majority of your portfolio probably has multiple funding sources; ProLinkHFA supports all your programs in one integrated solution.
By taking a step back to view and coordinate all activities on a portfolio level, organizations are able to mitigate risk and optimize all aspects of the investment to be able to make the right decisions at the right time.
This is how ProLinkHFA utilizes best practices to support the Asset Management & Compliance process:
- Flexible risk criteria to proactively identify risk across your entire portfolio
- User configured workflow, compliance requirements, and real-time notifications
- Out of box and Ad-Hoc reporting across your entire portfolio for immediate insight
- A secure portal to collaborate with internal and external users
- Microsoft Word & Excel integration tool, SmartDox, to easily review all financial data